Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stopping What I have learned today... [2015/7/14]

I am sad to announce that I will be stopping "What I have learned today" given the lack of time that I have to write something meaningful and entertaining....

Well, it wasn't so meaningful and entertaining but still with my lack of time, the quality
seemed to go down....So rather than put up forced posts, I have decided to rest a the
series for a while until I have some more time to think and write better.

Yes, other series are on a limbo and I will fix that too with time...For now, I will just
write about one topic with more depth. I really I wish could do more analysis but for now
it'll be like a Big Mac, definitely not great but gives enough calories and economic.

So my posts will be short and sweet, hopefully. I look forward to writing more in-depth and detailed pieces in the future :D



From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment