Sunday, July 19, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/17]

Jesus, we praise You for Your glory. We are very weak but through Your grace, we have been revitalized. Lord, let us always reside in You :D

1. Thank You Jesus for Coke. Yes, I like soda time to time :D

2. Thank You Lord for giving me the opportunity to learn so much about IPOs. I will do good research and also make money ^^

3. Thank You Father for air conditioner. It's getting in hot in LA.

4. Thank You Lord for credit cards. I can't believe I have so many, all of them providing good rewards.

5. Thank You Jesus for great fellowship. Let us become more united by being vulnerable and encouraging one another.

6. Thank You God for Stata. Yes, Stata, you feed me.

7. Thank Your Lord for Amazon. Such good recommendations. Unfortunately, I am broke and need to save.

8. Thank You Father for coffee. Love the taste, smell, and texture. Just need some good chocolate and biscuits ^^

Thank You Lord for being such an awesome God. Let us always dwell in You and worship You alone.




From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment