Sunday, August 2, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/29-2015/8/1]

Father, thank You so much for everything. Let us never forget to thank You and praise You. Lord, we often complain too much and forget all the blessings that You have given us. Jesus, let us never forget Your blessings and always praise You.

1. Thank You Father for everything. Let us always be thankful and praise You.

2.  Thank You Lord for Your wisdom. Thank You so much letting me see and realize many things. Jesus, let us always obey Your laws.

3. Thank You Jesus for internet. Yes, it is fun but also makes the world go around.

4. Thank You God for Kakao. So easy to communicate and call my parents.

5. Thank You Jesus for my new external hard drive. It looks quite cool. Thank you for backing up my data.

6. Thank You Lord for Kindle. Love reading ^^

7. Thank You Jesus for the nice rides and parking. I almost feel like that I don't live in LA.

8. Thank You Lord for Craigslist. One nice source to look for housing and other stuff.

9. Thank You Father for Amazon. Wow, really great service.

10. Thank You God for giving me a healthy body. Always amazed to see my hands move and always happy to wake up everyday to praise You :D

Jesus, thank You for everything. We await Your return and we will train and work hard until Your return. Lord, let us be more loving. Let us spread Your love so all nations can praise You.



From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment