Thursday, July 9, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/7]

Jesus, we just want to praise You for Your unending love. Father, the world is wicked but we will win the world through You. Let us be more loving and serve others. Let us go the extra mile and show the love that You have given us.

1. Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning. Another to be obedient and glorify You Jesus. I will become holier everyday ^^ More loving :D

2. Thank You Father for Your unending wisdom. Let me become wiser and follow You more. Lord, let my life be a dedication to You.

3. Thank You Jesus for helping me solve a coding problem. Yes, I not be lazy and study more.

4. Thank You Father for a good dinner. Lord, let us have great fellowships so we can unite in You and stay strong.

5. Thank You Jesus for my wonderful family. Let us be the family of believers. The family who will obey and follow You Jesus.

6. Thank You Father for water. I realize how much water I drink and how bad things would be without water. Let us be always thankful for your blessing.

7. Thank You Lord for internet. Yup, we have great knowledge all around. Let me focus on using the internet for good and waste less time reading meaningless stuff.

Thank You Father for Your love. Let us be more thankful and abide in Your word. Let us not be foolish but wise and loving.


From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment