Friday, July 24, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/20-2015/7/23]

Let us always exalt You. Let us praise You in all circumstances. Father, thank You so much for everything.

1. Thank You Lord for another productive day. Father, please give us more wisdom so we can glorify You more.

2. Thank You Jesus for giving a heart to repent. Lord, we are such sinner but Your grace covers all sins. Let us be more holy everyday.

3. Thank You Jesus for Costco. Great prices and quality.

4. Thank You Lord for nice drive and parking. Wow...I almost forgot that I lived in LA. Thank You Father.

5. Thank You for all Your blessings and Your love. We are so weak and idiotic. Yet You love us so much.

6. Thank You Jesus for teaching the right ways to worship You. I am too naive and I don't often understand what You try to teach us. Yet You enlighten us. Let us gather wisdom from You so we can more intimate with You Lord.

7. Thank God for Mozzarella and smoked salmon. So Yummy.

Father, let us never stop being cheerful and thankful. I have sinned a lot these days and I know that it is due to my iniquity but Lord please bless me so I can pass the tests. Lord, let us always praise You. We love You Jesus.



 From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment