Friday, July 17, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/16]



1. Thank You Lord for Your wisdom. I am amazed how I am able to handle some coding issues. I am becoming a research machine. Thank You Jesus.

2. Thank You Father for our health. There is so much sickness and pain but thanks to Your love, we are very healthy. Father, let us always be healthy so we can serve You more.

3. Thank You Father for Kindle. I left at church for one day and I missed it the whole day. I love reading.

4. Thank You Lord for the bible. Whenever I am stressed, I read Your Word and realize how much You love us. I also realize how prophets and disciplines won tests and trials, further glorifying You. Thank You Lord.

5. Thank You Jesus for fried rice. I always loved fried rice but I had stop eating for a while but today's lunch was absolutely delicious :D

6. Thank You Father for giving me the wisdom to discern. I realize that many things are vain and evil. Lord, thank You for giving me discernment so I can serve You better and love others more.

7. Thank You Lord for my hourglass. Makes sure that I focus and stand up and exercise every 25 minutes :D

8. Thank You God for Elevate. Love playing those games.

Thank You Jesus for all Your blessings. I feel so blessed. Let us always seek You first and work continuously for Your kingdom.




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment