Thursday, July 9, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/8]

Lord, we just want to thank You for everything. Thank You for being able to thank. Lord, let us spread Your love to all nations.

1. Thank You Jesus for clothing.

2. Thank You Lord for enabling me to practice the guitar. It is so amazing that I can make sounds with the guitar.

3. Thank You Father for good productivity and peace of mind. Father, let us always rely on You and praise You.

4. Thank You Jesus for a great bible study and fellowship. Let us work harder for Your Kingdom, let us not be lazy.

5. Thank You Lord for forgiving our sins. Thank You for giving me the courage to repent. Father, I am so unworthy yet Your love overcomes our iniquities. Thank You Lord. Let me be holier everyday.

6. Thank You Jesus for worship songs. They do light up the spirit :D

7. Thank You Jesus for Kindle, absolutely love reading books ^^

8. Thank You Father for Your wisdom. You give me so much wisdom. Let me become wiser and do Your will. Let my life be a fragrant offering to You.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for Your Majesty. Let us become more loving and holy. Please forgive our sins and let us overcome sin so we can glorify You.




 From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment