Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/10-2015/7/14]

Father, thank You for all Your blessings. I have been quite busy and have not had time to thank You enough. Let me always thank You first and be thankful in all circumstances.

1. Father, thank You for everything. Let me be always thankful and praise You.

2. Jesus, thank You for Your wisdom. Every time I was stuck and stressed about
research, you gave me wisdom to handle the issue. Please bless us with more wisdom
so we can glorify You.

3. Lord, thank You for helping me repent. Father, I have been tempted and I fell. But
thank You God for making me repent and get up again. You are such a loving God and
we love You.


4. Thank You Jesus for Kindle. I am reading more now and I hope to read more. I want to finish one book at least every ten days.

5. Thank You Lord for Upwork. It really helps my research and I look forward to building great data bases.

6. Thank You Father for the bible. Let us always read the bible and obey Your Word. Let us be more loving.

7. Father, thank You for giving me the ability to play the guitar. Yes, I am not good but the fact that I can make sounds is just amazing and such a blessing.

8. Jesus, thank You for my loving family. I pray that we become a family of faith and serve all nations.

9. Jesus, thank You for our wonderful church. Let us unite and glorify You.

10. Father, thank You for excel because I do get a lot of work done with excel :D

Jesus, we just want to thank You for all Your blessings. Let us love You more everyday. Let us truly love and serve our neighbors. Father, be with us so we can further Your Kingdom and give glory to You.



From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment