Monday, February 23, 2015

Unintended Consequences: Couple Caught in Chicago Wild Life Project Camera

We have seen a lot of weird things caught on Google Street view.

Today I ran across an intimate moment photo while categorizing animals for the Chicago Wild Life Project powered by Zooniverse.

Zooniverse helps research projects through crowdsourcing and one of the projects that it is helping is the categorization of the Chicago fauna.

I have been supporting Zooniverse for some months and try to do some categorization whenever I am
too tired to work or bored. Today, I ran into this image.


*From Chicage Wild Life Project's Images


Yup, in the right bottom corner, you can see the couple having an intimate time. Nothing "R" rated but I just thought it was funny, unintended consequences. Yes, watch out for those cameras ^^



P.S.
This is a public area and I am sure the scientists got the permission to install cameras so I don't see any legal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment