Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello World!

Hello World!

I have decided to start a blog for two reasons.

First, a lot of friends have asked me about a lot of stuff and I would like to just create an organized repository, where we can discuss more and grow through these discussions. Also, I believe that writing things and keeping records make us more accountable and force us to think one more time before we just spew whatever comes to our mind.

Second, I think blogging makes me more organized and creative. I already keep a journal and post online but I think blogging will keep me more coherent and interesting since I have a reputation to build and manage :D

I will be mainly writing about economics, finance, investing, and psychology, and life in general but I look forward to expanding to more areas in the future.

Cheers,

Wisdom8020

No comments:

Post a Comment