Monday, February 16, 2015

Fat and Delicious Fish?! Nope! [Fraud Series 0]

I was always interested in fraud and fraud detection ever since when I was young. I became even more interested after my research training and taking a great forensics class. So today, I just ran
into this news where fish sellers literally blow air into the fish the straw to make it look more fatty
and fresh. It is in Korean but you can just see the video and you will see a guy pumping air into the
fish. This is absolutely fraudulent but it is quite funny and ingenious. Also, it is probably not hygienic
due to his saliva probably being inserted into the fish.



*From KBS News.

I intend to launch a fraud series soon, which will not make us better skeptics but also give us some laughs ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment