Monday, August 17, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/8/11-2015/8/16]

Father, thank You for everything. We must always be thankful for Your grace and unending love. It is the hard times that we must seek You more and really rely on You.
Jesus, I am sort of facing pressure with work and all kind of stuff happening in my life. Lord, I pray that You have mercy on me and bless me. I know that You will always walk with me and protect me. Let me adore You more and truly worship You.

1. Thank You Jesus for Your love. Let us always rejoice in Your love.

2. Thank You Lord for Your wisdom. I have completed so many tasks with Your help Father.

3. Thank You Jesus for the wonderful church. Let us be more united so we can do great things in Your name.

4. Thank You God for sending so many new souls to our church. Let us be more loving and serve them better.

5. Thank You Jesus for the gym. I missed working out. I am rebuilding wooohooo.

6. Thank You Lord for Chicago. Such a lovely city. Will definitely visit more ^^

7. Thank You Father for all Your insights. We do live in a wicked world. Father, let us never forget Your love and make sure that we love our neighbors and take care of the poor.

8. Thank You God for the great brothers and sisters in Christ. Let us never forget that together in You, nothing is impossible.

9. Thank You Jesus for all the freelancers. Father, I pray that they get good treatment and that they too develop more skills so that they can be more productive and serve You.

10. Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything.

Father, we love You. Let us live by Your will and not ours. Let us not be weak and egoistic but strong and loving in You. Let us live the life that You have planned for us :D



From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment